It feels like pudding/custard, but the formal word for this texture is ‘Shape memory cream’. This might be unfamiliar, but basically shape memory means it remembers the original shape, so the product comes back to the same shape as it was. Therefore, this texture helps the product tightly adhere onto the skin, giving an even and flat surface when application.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate)
1) A major lipid-soluble antioxidant in the skin. It is found in most of the skin’s epidermis, dermis and stratum corneum, and protects against peroxide and pro-oxidants (prevents oxidation in cosmetics).
2) The skin’s protective function will be weakened if Vitamin E levels are insufficient, allowing harmful foreign substances to invade and promote aging of the skin.
3) Prevents cell aging by keeping the cell membrane from lipid peroxidation.
4) Possesses skin softening properties, and soothes inflammation.
5) Protects skin against damage caused by sunlight.
1) Reduces pigmentation by preventing melanin pigment from migrating to the epidermis.
2) Suppresses sebum secretion, and improves irritation caused by oily skin.
3) Helps stabilize vitamin C, having enhanced effects when used with vitamin C.