URBAN SKIN RX EVEN TONE SMOOTHING BODY TREATMENT
Regular price GH₵850.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- The Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Smoothing Body Treatment is a high potency Glycolic Acid formula that delivers powerful exfoliation, revealing smoother, more even toned skin. This naturally-scented, fast-absorbing treatment improves the appearance of Keratosis Pilaris, body blemishes, dark spots, and multiple signs of aging. Free of parabens, fragrance, sulfates, and gluten. Not tested on animals. Vegan.
- WHY YOU NEED THIS: Formulated with key ingredients like 12% Glycolic Acid, 2% Kojic Acid, Retinol, Niacinamide, and Lactic Acid, the Even Tone Smoothing Body Treatment fades the appearance of dark spots, improves skin's tone and texture, and exfoliates to reveal smoother, healthier skin that glows from head to toe. Ideal for those looking to diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture. Do not use while pregnant or nursing.
- HOW TO USE: Make sure skin is clean and dry before using. At night, apply 1-2 pumps on the desired treatment area. Massage into skin and let dry. If skin becomes excessively dry or irritated, begin using every other night.
- CAREFULLY FORMULATED: This formula is infused with our ClearTone Advanced Technology, a proprietary blend of 6 ingredients that work synergistically to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone. SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains a Retinol that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a daily SPF 30 or higher, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
- ABOUT US: Urban Skin Rx, an unparalleled line of skincare products for diverse skin tones, was developed by Rachel Roff, a highly successful licensed medical aesthetician, laser technician and founder of one of the country's first medspa and laser centers specializing in darker skin tones. After noticing an inequality in diversity within the skincare industry, she’s spent years formulating high-performance products designed to address the most common concerns of people with melanin-rich skin.