Meet the first toner for acne designed to reduce breakouts in just hours, revealing clearer, more even-toned skin. This formula uses Glycolic Acid to accelerate surface skin cell exfoliation and fading the look of post-acne marks.
And it's clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling and redness in under 8 hours. Now that’s fast!
- MicroClear® Technology
- Maximum strength Salicylic Acid acne treatment
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product .
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Water, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Cetyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycolic Acid, Yellow 6, Red 40.