There was a demand for a skin lightener to help with post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation so PFB Vanish infused Chromabright into the original formula. Glycolic, Salicylic, and Lactic Acid exfoliate the top layers of skin to allow the trapped ingrown hair to lift above the skin line. This, in addition, aids in the penetration of Chromabright to target the abnormal accumulation of melanin which is responsible for hyperpigmentation, which could be a serious aesthetic problem.
Clinical studies show that PFB Vanish + Chromabright was 45.9 percent more effective than kojic acid and hydroquinone; and in addition, was able to inhibit tyrosinase activity by 37 percent. PFB Vanish + Chromabright possesses a photoprotective effect on epidermal keratinocytes, helping to prevent skin damage caused by UV radiation.
Suitable for Dark Spots in:
- Inside thighs & bikini area
- Under Arms
- Nape of neck
- All ethnic skin types
- The only Lightening and Ingrown Hair Roll-on on the Market
- Skin lightening results in 6-8 weeks
Chromabright- A new patented ingredient designed for skin brightening that shows neither cytotoxic effects nor any irritation or sensitive reaction.
- Chromabright exhibits a better depigmenting effect than MAP, Kojic Acid, and Arbutin, and similar to Hydroquinone
- Chromabright does not affect melanocyte growth, while Hydroquinone cytotoxicity was clearly observed
- 190% increase in cell viability
- Chromabright helps to prevent the skin-damaging effects of UV radiation
- A cream containing .1% of Chromabright induced a significant brightening effect after 30 and 60 days
Fact sheet: PFB Vanish + Chromabright fact sheet (PDF file)
HOW TO USE
Start by applying every other day only. Cleanse your skin with warm water using your fingertips, then rinse thoroughly and blot dry. Don’t scrub or rub dry with a towel. Wait 10 minutes, then apply one swipe of the Roll-On as directed. Swipe only once onto the affected area, then massage into the skin until the gel is fully absorbed.
PFB Vanish products contain exfoliants, so additional exfoliation is unnecessary and may contribute to unwanted side effects. They must be used as directed on a consistent basis to be effective.
Do not use if allergic to aspirin. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.