SOL DE JANEIRO HAIR & BODY MIST IN ‘RIO RADIANCE’
Regular price GH₵620.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Features & details
- Fragrance Family: Florals Scent Type: Warm Florals Key Notes: Solar Tuberose, Leite de Coco, and Creamy Vanilla. Fragrance Description: A solar floral perfume mist mingling creamy coconut milk and clean white florals that evoke the warmth of sunshine on skin—the epitome of nostalgia.
- About the Fragrance: We heard you've been longing for last summer's Tan Lines. Rio Radiance is the same scent—and now it's here to stay. Rio Radiance Perfume Mist takes you back to your favorite vacation—where nostalgic notes of leite de coco, solar tuberose, and warm sand let carefree beach days linger.
- In Brazil, the essential beauty secret is to be ‘cheirosa’ (sheh-ro-zah), which means to always smelldelicious. Recycling Instructions: Recycle the bottle and cap and discard the pump. Clean well and reuse your empty bottle for your next DIY project. Sol de Janeiro likes to fill theirs with water and mist plants.
- Suggested Usage: -Fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of your knees and elbows for a longer-lasting, stronger scent. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly.
- -If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent handwashing, as this tends to rinse off the scent. -Replace fragrance after 12 months. Expired perfumes more than a year old lose the integrity of the original scent. Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum?: The difference lies in the volume of perfume oil. While EDT contains five to nine percent, EDP contains more, usually eight to 14 percent.EDPs, therefore, last longer and smell more intense.