THE INKEY LIST SUCCINIC ACID BLEMISH TREATMENT
Clear blemishes fast, reduce inflammation and prevent clogged pores with our non-drying, targeted treatment. With a cream formula, it is easily layered under makeup without flaking.
With 2% Succinic Acid, the treatment gently reduces blemish size, reduces oil levels and unblock pores whilst also helping prevent them from clogging again after use. Combined with 2% Sulfur and 1% Salicylic Acid, this targeted treatment will help shrink blemishes and blackheads whilst remaining gentle on the skin.
HOW TO USE
- Can be applied to a blemish up to three times per day.
- We suggest cleansing with Salicylic Acid Cleanser, followed by hydrating the skin with Hyaluronic Acid before applying.
- Place a small amount from the tube onto a clean finger and apply directly onto the blemish.
- If you would like to use other skincare or makeup on top, leave the formula to dry for 5 minutes before applying.
- The green coloured formula (obtained from natural chlorophyll derived from plant pigment) acts as a colour corrector to neutralise the red colour from blemishes.
- For an overnight treatment, try our C-50 Blemish Night Treatment that targets breakouts, unclogs pores and reduces the appearance of redness by morning.
Where does this sit in my routine?
- 2% Succinic Acid hels reduce blemish size and decrease oil levels
- 2% Sulfur Powder reduces excess oil without drying the skin and helps unclogs pores to help reduce future breakouts
- 1% Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores and gently exfoliate, whilst calming inflamed skin
- 0.4% Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin
Water (Aqua/Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic
Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Colloidal Sulfur, Glycerin, Succinic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Malachite Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, CI 75810 (Chlorophyllin-Copper