URBA SKIN RX BRIGHTENING & pH BALANCING TONER
Regular price GH₵300.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- ABOUT THE PRODUCT: Featuring ClearTone Advanced Technology, the Urban Skin Rx Witch Hazel Brightening & pH Balancing Toner improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and leave your pores free of dirt and makeup. An essential step to boost the results of your skincare routine, this toner is clear in color and has a subtle scent of Witch Hazel.
- WHY YOU NEED THIS: Formulated with 2% Niacinamide, Witch Hazel, Glycolic Acid, and Licorice Root Extract, Witch Hazel Brightening & pH Balancing Toner removes traces of dirt, makeup and impurities, improves the appearance of overall skin tone, brightens dull complexions and balances skin's pH level. Ideal for all skin types and those looking to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, post-acne scars, pore size, dull skin, redness and sun damage.
- HOW TO USE: After cleansing, apply toner to a cotton pad and sweep over the face and neck area. Do not rinse. Follow with your favorite Urban Skin Rx treatment serums and moisturizers. Can be used twice a day.
- CAREFULLY FORMULATED: This antioxidant-infused treatment is backed by our ClearTone Advanced Technology, a proprietary blend of 6 ingredients that work synergistically to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone. SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- ABOUT US: Urban Skin Rx, an unparalleled line of skincare products for diverse skin tones, was developed by Rachel Roff, a highly successful licensed aesthetician, laser technician and founder of one of the country's first medspa and laser centers specializing in darker skin tones. After noticing an inequality in diversity within the skincare industry, she’s spent years formulating high-performance products designed to address the most common concerns of people with melanin-rich skin.