URBAN SKIN RX COMBINATION SKIN 3 IN 1 CLEANSING BAR
Regular price GH₵350.00
Regular priceUnit price per
About this item
- ABOUT THE PRODUCT: Featuring ClearTone Advanced Technology, the Urban Skin Rx Combination Skin Cleansing Bar is a hydrating cleanser that improves the appearance of rough, aging skin. Each jar contains one cleansing bar and one exfoliating sponge. This 3-in-1 treatment has a light fennel scent and can be used as a daily cleanser and exfoliator, or as a rejuvenating mask when left on skin for 3-5 minutes prior to rinsing.
- WHY YOU NEED THIS: Formulated with Resorcinol, Salicylic Acid, Hibiscus Flower Extract, and Licorice Root Extract, the Combination Skin Cleansing Bar gently exfoliates skin and helps diminish the appearance of dullness, dark marks, and fine lines and wrinkles. Ideal for dry or combination skin type; not recommended for those with extremely oily skin.
- HOW TO USE: Moisten the included sponge with warm water and run it across the cleansing bar to create a creamy lather. Gently massage onto face using small, circular motions, allowing the lather to remain on the face for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and gently pat skin dry. Rinse the sponge and wring out excess water. Do not place the sponge back inside the jar. Allow the sponge to fully dry on top of the jar's lid. Avoid contact with eyes. Can be used both morning and night.
- CAREFULLY FORMULATED: This unique cleansing system is backed by our ClearTone Advanced Technology, a proprietary blend of 6 ingredients that work synergistically to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone. SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains a Retinol that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a daily SPF 30 or higher, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
- ABOUT US: Urban Skin Rx, an unparalleled line of skincare products for diverse skin tones, was developed by Rachel Roff, a highly successful licensed medical aesthetician, laser technician and founder of one of the country's first medspa and laser centers specializing in darker skin tones. After noticing an inequality in diversity within the skincare industry, she’s spent years formulating high-performance products designed to address the most common concerns of people with melanin-rich skin.