URBAN SKIN RX EVEN TONE BARRIER REPAIR CERAMIDE CREAM
Regular price GH₵395.00
Regular priceUnit price per
About this item
- ABOUT THE PRODUCT: The Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Barrier Repair Ceramide Cream is a multitasking hydrator that’s just what you need to keep your barrier game strong. This lush but lightweight white cream applies clear, feels silky, and has a subtle scent. Suitable for all skin types and ideal for those with uneven skin tone or rough texture and those looking to restore their moisture barrier for a more radiant complexion.
- WHY YOU NEED THIS: Formulated with Ceramides, 3% Niacinamide, and Squalane, the Even Tone Barrier Repair Ceramide Cream hydrates skin while improving the look of damaged, uneven skin tone. It replenishes moisture levels and protects the skin’s natural moisture barrier, while neutralizing free radical damage for an overall healthy-looking complexion.
- HOW TO USE: Apply 1-2 pumps to the face and neck area after cleansing and applying other treatment serums or pads. Can be used in the morning and at night. If using in the morning, layer your SPF on top as the last step in your routine. This cream is great for use with retinol or acne products to help ease dryness and irritation.
- CAREFULLY FORMULATED: This super hydrating formula is powered with three types of Ceramides. Part of the skin’s natural moisture barrier, Ceramides help prevent moisture loss and play an important role in protecting skin from environmental stressors and reducing the visible signs of aging. Melanin-rich skin tends to have lower levels of Ceramides, making it prone to dryness, so this cream is great for all skin tones and even sensitive skin types.
- ABOUT US: Urban Skin Rx, an unparalleled line of skincare products for diverse skin tones, was developed by Rachel Roff, a highly successful licensed aesthetician, laser technician and founder of one of the country's first medspa and laser centers specializing in darker skin tones. After noticing an inequality in diversity within the skincare industry, she’s spent years formulating high-performance products designed to address the most common concerns of people with melanin-rich skin.