About this item
- ABOUT THE PRODUCT: Featuring ClearTone Advanced Technology, the Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Cleansing Bar is a complexion perfecting cleanser that improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and dark spots. Each jar contains one cleansing bar and one exfoliating sponge. This 3-in-1 treatment has a light tea tree and licorice scent and can be used as a daily cleanser and exfoliator, or as a brightening mask when left on skin for 3-5 minutes prior to rinsing.
- WHY YOU NEED THIS: Formulated with Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Niacinamide, and Licorice Root, the Even Tone Cleansing Bar improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and dark spots, promoting a brighter, healthier, more even complexion. Ideal for normal to dry skin types or those suffering from dark spots or uneven skin tone. Not recommended for those with extremely dry skin.
- HOW TO USE: Moisten the included sponge with warm water and run it across the cleansing bar to create a creamy lather. Gently massage onto face using small, circular motions, allowing the lather to remain on the face for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and gently pat skin dry. Rinse the sponge and wring out excess water. Do not place the sponge back inside the jar. Allow the sponge to fully dry on top of the jar's lid. Avoid contact with eyes. Can be used both morning and night.
- CAREFULLY FORMULATED: This unique cleansing system is backed by our ClearTone Advanced Technology, a proprietary blend of 6 ingredients that work synergistically to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone. This complex is incorporated into Urban Skin Rx products because we recognize that whether you are dealing with blemishes, the signs of aging, or dryness, melanin-rich skin is always more prone to uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation.
- ABOUT US: Urban Skin Rx, an unparalleled line of skincare products for diverse skin tones, was developed by Rachel Roff, a highly successful licensed medical aesthetician, laser technician and founder of one of the country's first medspa and laser centers specializing in darker skin tones. After noticing an inequality in diversity within the skincare industry, she’s spent years formulating high-performance products designed to address the most common concerns of people with melanin-rich skin.