URBAN SKIN RX EVEN TONE GENTLE GEL CLEANSER
Regular price GH₵300.00
Regular priceUnit price per
About this item
- ABOUT THE PRODUCT: The Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Gentle Gel Cleanser offers the same complexion-enhancing power as our best-selling Even Tone Cleansing Bar but in a gentle foaming gel that’s great for normal to sensitive skin types and amazing for makeup removal. This sheer yellow gel provides intense lather and has a subtle licorice scent. Ideal for anyone with uneven skin tone, dullness and the occasional breakout who is looking for a deep clean that improves the look of skin tone and blemishes.
- WHY YOU NEED THIS: This brightening formula is non-drying and pH-balanced to provide a lush lather that deep cleans pores and reveals a more even-looking complexion. Powered by 4% Niacinamide and Azelaic Acid to improve the look of hyperpigmentation, Kojic Acid to exfoliate dead skin cells, and soothing antioxidant Black Tea to fight the signs of aging, this cleanser is your daily fix to keep your skin looking refreshed and healthy.
- HOW TO USE: Apply a dime-size amount to fingertips and massage gently onto moist skin for 30-60 seconds. Can leave lather on skin for up to 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat skin dry. Can be used in the morning or at night. Apply a sunscreen during the daytime when using this product. Eye sensitivity can occur; avoid directly cleansing the eye area.
- CAREFULLY FORMULATED: This gentle foaming cleanser is backed by our ClearTone Advanced Technology, a proprietary blend of 5 ingredients that work synergistically to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and reveal a healthier-looking complexion.
- ABOUT US: Urban Skin Rx, an unparalleled line of skincare products for diverse skin tones, was developed by Rachel Roff, a highly successful licensed aesthetician, laser technician and founder of one of the country's first medspa and laser centers specializing in darker skin tones. After noticing an inequality in diversity within the skincare industry, she’s spent years formulating high-performance products designed to address the most common concerns of people with melanin-rich skin.