URBAN SKIN RX PHA + 10% NIACINAMIDE SMALLER PORES SERUM
Regular price GH₵320.00
Regular priceUnit price per
About this item
- ABOUT THE PRODUCT: The Urban Skin Rx Smaller Pores Serum includes (1) 1 Fl Oz bottle and is perfect for tackling excess oil and clogged, overstretched pores. A Polyhydroxy Acid gently exfoliates to remove pore-clogging dead skin cells without irritation. Probiotics support barrier function and fight breakouts, while 10% Niacinamide focuses on visibly tightening pores for a smooth refinded complexion.
- WHY YOU NEED THIS: The Urban Skin Rx Smaller Pores Serum is formulated with Probiotics to balance the skin's microbiome by fortifying the skin's natural barrier, Polyhydroxy acids to exfoliate and resurface skin by removing the build-up of dead skin cells, Niacinamide to help boost hydration and visibly improve fine lines and wrinkles, and Glycolic acid to help remove dull surface cells, improving the appearance of blemishes and aging skin.
- HOW TO USE: Once a day in the morning or evening after cleansing your face, apply 3-5 drops of Urban Skin Rx Smaller Pores Serum to face and massage into skin. Leave on for 5-15 minutes depending on your skin’s sensitivity. Do not rinse. Follow with your facorite Urban Skin Rx moisturizer. If used during the daytime, follow with an SPF.
- CAREFULLY FORMULATED: Urban Skin Rx Smaller Pores serum features Polyhydroxy Acid and 10% Niacinamide to double-team clogged pores and deliver gentle exfoliation, decongestion, plus pore-tightening benefits. Its clean formula is free of Sulfates, Dyes, GMO, Mineral Oils, Petroleum, Triclosan, Phthalates, Artificial Colors, Gluten, SLES, Nonylphenol Ethoxylate, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Fragrance, Silicon, Formadehyde, Triclocarban, Aluminum & SLS
- ABOUT US: Urban Skin Rx, an unparalleled line of skincare products for diverse skin tones, was developed by Rachel Roff, a highly successful licensed aesthetician, laser technician and founder of one of the country's first medspa and laser centers specializing in darker skin tones. After seeing a lack of products for diverse skin tones within the skincare industry, she spent years formulating high-performance products designed to address the most common concerns of people with melanin-rich skin.