About this item
- ABOUT THE PRODUCT: Urban Skin Rx ShineBlock Oil Control Moisturizer SPF 30 is a velvety, mattifying moisturizer that provides 100% mineral sun protection to shield your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays that cause hyperpigmentation and early skin aging. This daily sunscreen also absorbs excess oil and controls shine for a sheer, matte finish. ShineBlock is a lightweight cream with a subtle peppermint scent and is free of parabens, sulfates, gluten and artificial fragrance. Not tested on animals.
- WHY YOU NEED THIS: Formulated with Zinc Oxide, Camphor Bark and Safflower Extract, ShineBlock Oil Control Moisturizer shields acne scars from damaging UV rays, cools irritated and inflamed skin, and helps prevent visible signs of aging, uneven skin tone, and enlarged pores. It also hydrates, tones, and fights against free radical damage, and softens and soothes skin without clogging pores. This dual-purpose daily moisturizer and SPF in one is suitable for oily and blemish-prone skin types.
- HOW TO USE: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- CAREFULLY FORMULATED: This hydrating, acne-friendly formula features our SheerGenius Technology with Zinc Oxide to provide 100% mineral-active broad spectrum sun protection for all skin tones. Unlike most mineral sunscreens, which go on thick and leave a white or purple cast, this formula is sheer on diverse skin tones! Zinc Oxide is finely milled, which makes it easy to blend into the skin and virtually impossible to see.
- ABOUT US: Urban Skin Rx, an unparalleled line of skincare products for diverse skin tones, was developed by Rachel Roff, a highly successful licensed aesthetician, laser technician and founder of one of the country's first medspa and laser centers specializing in darker skin tones. After noticing an inequality in diversity within the skincare industry, she’s spent years formulating high-performance products designed to address the most common concerns of people with melanin-rich skin.